Big Men in Portal

RobHowe

Administrator
Fardaws Aimaq is announcing today. He visited Texas Tech this week and signs seem to be pointing to him being a Red Raider.

Theo Akwuba looks be next in line. He visited Hawkeyes this week.

They are looking at Burns as well. Haven't heard who else is involved or if he plans to visit.

Think they're looking at Winthrop transfer DJ Burns as well, and St. Bonaventure transfer Osun Osunniyi.

I glanced at your post and I thought Rutgers' Omoruyi had interest coming to Iowa and got super excited...then did a double take, read your post and realized Osunnyi is a different dude.

Burns would be yuge! The dude is so crafty, has incredible footwork and has a really pretty midrange game.

I'm just the opposite, if I had a chose I would rather have Osunniyi. Someone that can defend off ball screens and operate in space defensively, in general...that's the guy I want. As far as I am concerned his offense can be putbacks and "junk" buckets.

Hawkeye fans have shown an incredible amount of love on that Twitter post, and nary a one post from Ole Miss fans. It'd be a kick in the nuts if he chooses Ole Miss.

This is a dumb question, but I notice in so many recruiting twitter posts either from them or from Iowa, they show them in an Iowa uniform. Football and basketball. Do these kids actually dress up in the unis and pose for a picture, or is this some sort of CGI wizardry?

I recognize this question may peg me as a "Boomer", as my teenage daughter would say.....

This is a dumb question, but I notice in so many recruiting twitter posts either from them or from Iowa, they show them in an Iowa uniform. Football and basketball. Do these kids actually dress up in the unis and pose for a picture, or is this some sort of CGI wizardry?

I recognize this question may peg me as a "Boomer", as my teenage daughter would say.....
Not a dumb question. I have always assumed the pics are created by Iowa during recruitment visits. But, I don’t know.

Hawkeye fans have shown an incredible amount of love on that Twitter post, and nary a one post from Ole Miss fans. It'd be a kick in the nuts if he chooses Ole Miss.

Get ready for the kick to the nut sack. Sounds like he is going to Ole Miss.

Latest posts