FIRE MCCAFFERY NOW

NO. NO, THE POINT OF A COACH IS TO NEVER FIND A FVCKING POINT GUARD AND THEN WHEN YOU LUCK INTO A FIRST TEAM ALL AMERICAN BECAUSE HIS DAD PLAYED AT IOWA YOU MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GAMEPLAN THAT INCLUDES LOBBING UP 29 THREE POINTERS WHEN YOU'RE HITTING THEM AT A 20% CLIP.

Could you at least troll using regular font?

Only took him a decade to actually accomplish something, and then he follows that up by not even making it to the Round of 32.
11 YEARS TO MAKE INTO THE WEEKEND OF THE BTT. 12 TO WIN IT. I THINK MAYBE IF WE STAY THE COURSE WE MIGHT MAKE IT OUT OF THE FIRST WEEKEND OF THE TOURNAMENT SOMETIME BY 2040. WE JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT.

The one thing that Lute always taught and that was that you wanted the majority of your points to come from within the lane.

If you can pass the ball around and eventually work it into the lane, then you have a much higher percentage shot.

Of course you need to have a center who can average more than five points a game and can defend the rim. Not just stand there and let them pass it in right under the basket or drive right to the basket on a inbounds play.

I trust seemed like Iowa’s big men weren’t into the game today. Terribly disappointing loss.

How many more NCAA turds does Fran get to lay before the carpet is pulled out from beneath his feet? March madness is what the whole season aims at. Might as.well blindfold Fran, spin him around fifty times and have him shoot an arrow and try to hit a bulls eye. Since it’s Fran and tournament time to make it more realistic we won’t even set out a bullseye.

Cheer up everyone all of the Cyclone fans are laughing their asses off at Hawkeye Nation right now.

BIG TEN TOURNAMENT CHAMPS. TOURNAMENT. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE. IOWA HASN'T BEEN BIG TEN CHAMPS BINCE 1979.

Again, the font...I get what you are doing but the font really isn't necessary.

Yes, both the regular season champion and the tournament champion get trophies. Iowa went into the NCAA as the Big Ten Champion.

Man, this team looked like every other Fran team, go on long stretches where you dont score, and give up easy points.

I thought this team would be and was different. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Again, the font...I get what you are doing but the font really isn't necessary.

Yes, both the regular season champion and the tournament champion get trophies. Iowa went into the NCAA as the Big Ten Champion.
IS THIS BETTER? IF IOWA WAS THE "BIG TEN CHAMPION" THEN RIDDLE ME THIS: WHY WAS IOWA SEEDED LOWER THAN ILLINOIS AND PURDOUCHE AND WISCONSIN? SHOULD NOT THE "CHAMPION" BE THE HIGHEST SEED?

IS THIS BETTER? IF IOWA WAS THE "BIG TEN CHAMPION" THEN RIDDLE ME THIS: WHY WAS IOWA SEEDED LOWER THAN ILLINOIS AND PURDOUCHE AND WISCONSIN? SHOULD NOT THE "CHAMPION" BE THE HIGHEST SEED?

Okeefe I'm not going to answer your stupid questions that you know the answer too.

I guess I'm off this board for a while. I don't get why you got to ruin this place with your stupid trolling, Jon should have gotten rid of you LONG time ago.

Okeefe I'm not going to answer your stupid questions that you know the answer too.

I guess I'm off this board for a while. I don't get why you got to ruin this place with your stupid trolling, Jon should have gotten rid of you LONG time ago.
DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS ON THE WAY OUT.

Latest posts