If you were walking on the beach at a Sandals Resort in Jamaica and you

okeefe4prez

found a genie in a bottle and the genie said "Iowa will start the 2021/2022 football season with 1 win and 1 loss and you get to pick how it goes" would you rather lose to Iowa State or Indiana?

Personally, I'd rather lose to Indiana. I want Ferentz to continue to have an unblemished record against Campbell. I want Purdy to never beat Iowa. I want ISU to know that if they somehow get lucky and beat Oklahoma and Texas and don't choke on any other games that the Iowa loss will ruin their season.

And I don't want anyone thinking I dabble in the black arts or support witchcraft, this is just a fun offseason hypothetical.

found a genie in a bottle and the genie said "Iowa will start the 2021/2022 football season with 1 win and 1 loss and you get to pick how it goes" would you rather lose to Iowa State or Indiana?

Personally, I'd rather lose to Indiana. I want Ferentz to continue to have an unblemished record against Campbell. I want Purdy to never beat Iowa. I want ISU to know that if they somehow get lucky and beat Oklahoma and Texas and don't choke on any other games that the Iowa loss will ruin their season.

And I don't want anyone thinking I dabble in the black arts or support witchcraft, this is just a fun offseason hypothetical.
If I was walking on the beach in Jamaica, I wouldn't be thinking about football!

Moderators? Can one of the moderators get off their ass and get in here and ban this clown? I don't think anyone here wants to read about this guy's prostate massaging technique.
What about u? I made an innocent remark in answer to yr query n u get all huffy about it. Did u wake up under the wrong side of the bed today?

What about u? I made an innocent remark in answer to yr query n u get all huffy about it. Did u wake up under the wrong side of the bed today?
PS_ u wont make any friends with the mods by asking them 2 get off their asses n do u a favor. You need a hug? Havin' a bad day? Chill dude.

Hmm I'd take the road win at Iowa State. They'll be ranked high and as our rival I hate them. We can stomach a loss to Indiana and still accomplish our goals. Even though that'd narrow our margin of error to do so. We beat Northwestern and Wisconsin and don't trip up against the Nebraskas and we'll be in great shape

The ISU win would be a heck of a feather to have in our cap resume wise nationally. (If ISU is half of what their cracked up to be) So since this is my angle on it the opposite will probably happen... Or we'll lose em both. They'll both be tough games and we typically aren't a fast starting team.

Is this a real question?

A. The clowns will be a better win as it is a road game and they will be ranked higher. A home loss to Indiana is not a bad loss this year.
B. I hate the fucking clowns even more than I hate Nebraska and I hate Nebraska more than cancer.

Moderators? Can one of the moderators get off their ass and get in here and ban this clown? I don't think anyone here wants to read about this guy's prostate massaging technique.

You are asking Fry to hit someone about being snarky and in your face?

1623681868380.png1623681868380.png

As much as I hate nebraska, nebraska never killed my mom and 3 of my grandparents. I'd have to disagree with that one.
Thanks for taking clear humor on a board and unnecessarily sharing a family tragedy. I am sure everyone on this board has been touched by cancer. Certainly you have my sympathies, but we come here to have fun.

Thanks for taking clear humor on a board and unnecessarily sharing a family tragedy. I am sure everyone on this board has been touched by cancer. Certainly you have my sympathies, but we come here to have fun.

We all have our triggers, even Fry.

Back to the original question, my take is that I think they'll either win both or lose both with a higher chance that they lost both given the usual coaching methods to focus on fundamentals and not scheming in Aug practices.

If they change that this year, I think this team as equipped can compete regularly with anyone outside top 5.

Latest posts