JBO Update?

First, I'd be surprised if there were charges pressed. The one kid comes out of it without charges and for JBo, it gets swept under the rug...until road games start.

Second, I don't see what the big deal is, other than it's an athlete. If it were two college kids, one would be bragging a bit the next day and the other would be sore, and they'd both be hungover. End of story.

Of course, that's a lot of things that athletes get charged for, accused of, or bashed for. Typical college stuff. I know they're supposed to live at a higher standard, the faces of the programs, etc. Even though I played at a podunk college, I still couldn't imagine letting my athlete status interrupt my college experience. When everyone else is going it... But then again, maybe that's why I was playing where I was.

We all know what happened though guys because we saw a picture that had a few people dressed up at a bar.

In all honesty though - we are going to hear some more about this eventually, but not sure if we will really know the complete true story.

So are we setting the record straight by having both Jbo and the guy who hit him sharing their side of what happened? Last I knew it took two or more sides of a story to get the different points of view necessary to really explain how something like this happened. Why do I feel like that's not going to happen. I think what he should have said is that he'll lay out his side of things and that'll be the end of it.

Thank god alcohol does nothing to impair judgement so we'll get to know exactly what went down that night.

No matter what your opinion is on this thing and understanding that we don't really know all the facts yet...one thing is for sure. The guy who sucker-punched JBo did something nobody else has. He shut him up for awhile.

Before someone jumps to the attack, I didn't say it was good or bad. Just that it's true.

Latest posts