WI = 61.1%
Rut = 61.5%
MD = 61.5%
Ind = 56.4%
MSU = 56.5%
PSU = 60%
MI = 60.6%
OSU = ?

Not a lot of spread. Yes, weird year. Various game numbers played. Saw this data on another site. Draw your own conclusions.

My take: Petras not really greatly separated from the group?

Average = 58.2%. Petras @ 57.1%

NB: I used Nebraska completion % based on career, rather than the higher # for 2020 due to so few games played. Refigure if you so desire.
The article did not give a % for OSU and Purdue. Additional info welcome.

All this tells me is that, other than Fields, there were a lot of very average QBs playing in the Big10 last year.

I expect Petras' number to sneak above 60%. Last year was a tough year for offenses in general because of the pandemic. Offenses need more reps than defenses to gel. A year under his belt and some talented targets around him. Petras should be better.

NW = 46%
IL = 55.3%
MN = 58%
Purdue = ?
IA = 57.1%
NB = 64.2%, career, 71.5% 2020
WI = 61.1%
Rut = 61.5%
MD = 61.5%
Ind = 56.4%
MSU = 56.5%
PSU = 60%
MI = 60.6%
OSU = ?

Not a lot of spread. Yes, weird year. Various game numbers played. Saw this data on another site. Draw your own conclusions.

My take: Petras not really greatly separated from the group?

Average = 58.2%. Petras @ 57.1%

NB: I used Nebraska completion % based on career, rather than the higher # for 2020 due to so few games played. Refigure if you so desire.
The article did not give a % for OSU and Purdue. Additional info welcome.

Petras had a less than avg 2nd half at purdue in the first game and not so great a game against jNW in the second game when BrianF decided to call a zillion pass plays.

If or when I have time I might check out the last 6 games vs the first 2 games for petras.

Latest posts